PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking away from the camera
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo.
Note that all examples on site were made from high quality photos. It's your responsibility to make sure the photo you provide meets our guidelines. If it doesn't we will try our best to produce a high level finish but generally your result will not match that shown on our website.
While we do try to review all photos we receive, sometimes our order volume demands that we increase product production levels and therefore this stage is often skipped. That's why it's so important that you provide a photo that is of a high quality.