1. It all begins with a photo of your furry friend! We prefer photos with natural light from the sun (inside or outside). A close-up is also best, with your pet sitting or standing.
2. Place your order! We’ll email you when your art is completed and ready for your approval and background selection.
Here are some tips to help you can get a great photo, right from your smart phone.
- Get a close up of your subject, this way we can better see the details.
- Get on their level! Crouch down when taking the photo!
- The best poses are when your pet is either sitting or standing, not laying down.
- Light is so important when it comes to a good photo. Outdoor daylight is always the best option!